Monday, March 12, 2012

Frozen Yogurt Dots

AKA a Pinterest project gone not so great.

I saw these recently on (where else) Pinterest.

source

Find the how to here.

Looks cute and easy right?

Well, it was…

…until I took them out of the freezer and tried to get them off the pan. They melted almost as soon as they came out as I was trying to scrape them off.

So, they were still yummy, but I think if I do it again I’ll lay saran wrap or tin foil down so they won’t stick. Word of advice Smile

Me and Remi enjoyed them. (Yogurt is apparently good for dogs) They wanted to melt so I kept them in a bowl in the freezer to walk by and grab a few!

TLG_7921

TLG_7923

TLG_7926

photo (58)

My not-so-pretty-but-still-yummy version!

Hey, everything can’t turn out like it’s supposed to. What’s the fun in that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...