Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Great Debate

For as long as I can remember, I have had the Save the Dolphins license plate tag. I just love the colors, the dolphins & the cause it supports. Well when I go my new car a few months ago, and we had to pay $400!! for a silly tag transfer, that was just for the regular FL tag, no specialty plate. Pooey:( Yes we could have paid the extra $ on top of that to keep the dolphin tag, but the fact is we would have to renew it again come November and so we figured we’d just save the money and I could get a new one in November. Now I know this is pretty silly to most people, I mean it’s just a tag, right? Well I loved having it and I can’t wait to get one again come November. So now comes the great debate. Do I want to get the same Dolphin tag, or a different one? I’ve narrowed it down to two choices and I need your opinion. I am torn between sticking with my old tag design or getting the “Discover Florida’s Oceans” tag. I really like it too but don’t know if it’s too plain. I am really leaning towards that one at this point because it’s pretty and something different but I was curious to as to which one you guys would pick. I also really like the Shark, Marlin & Reef one but I’ve weeded those out for various reasons. Ahh which one do I want?!

2 comments:

  1. Why was the FSU tag ruled out?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May sound weird but I think the old tag looked good on your white car, but I think the color of your new SUV would look better with the wave tag.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...