Monday, August 2, 2010

Two Words: DEEE-LICIOUS!

And that’s exactly what last night’s dinner was! We ate at my parent’s house on Sunday and we were fed a deee-licious meal of fried french fries w/ onions, fried grouper, and broiled lobster. Can we say Yum-O?? Take all that and dip it in lemon-butter sauce and oh dear, soo good! No wonder I have high-cholesterol. Oops :o) As it was approaching time to start cooking, wouldn’t ya know the power went out…for the second day in a row. So, we pulled out Yahtzee to pass the time! Which by the way I lost. All 3 games- sheesh you’d think I’d be the best with my dice-rollin’ bunko background! I forgot to get pictures of the gaming, but did manage to take quite a few of the food once the power was restored and my Dad finished all the cooking. It was definitely a 5 star worthy dinner. I wish I had it in front of me right now! Here, eat your heart out and be prepared to get hungry! Thanks for the yummy dinner Dad! (And for sharing your lobster with us:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...