Sunday, August 1, 2010

This & That

1. This weekend I made a super cute earring display hanger thing-a-ma-bob. Another one of the blogs I read gave a tutorial on an earring display and I LOVED the idea since I currently have all my dangly earrings in a Ziploc bag- not the best way to store them or see them if I’m trying to pick a pair. This is what Amanda’s looks like: And click here for a tutorial from her on how to make this very inexpensive easy little project.

And here's the process of mine being made:




It doesn’t look as cute as hers, but that’s because she has cuter earrings and I just love that wall color:) I'm still happy with the outcome though!

2. I am in need of a hair trim and I was thinking of going with a long bob. Like this:

HAHA! KIDDING! But more like this, just longer-


I don’t know if I’ll go through with it, and not that it’ll be a drastic change, but cutting 2-3 inches off of my hair right now = several months of growing and since I am really missing my long locks, I’m trying so hard to grow it as fast as possible. Since there’s so many different lengths in it right now a bit would need to come off to even it up:/ So I dunno, we’ll see.

3. P90X. We are thinking about trying it. I know right now I can big talk and think that we can do it, but I know come time to adapt to the diet and exercise program, it’s gonna be tough. But, somethings gotta change. David is in great shape, it would just fill him out and give him more muscle, but for me, I don’t necessarily want to lose a lot of weight, but just tone up. A lot. My baggy jeans are now my tight jeans and I have ONE pair of shorts that aren’t workout shorts that actually fit comfortably. I could always go out and buy new clothes to fit but I’d rather get into my old ones knowing that they’re smaller... Or buy new clothes in SMALLER sizes!!

4. We got a new printer, and it’s wireless! I am probably way more excited than I should be, but that fact that I can sit on the couch and print something just makes me giddy. Oh and it has a scanner/copier, which I have always wanted. Sometimes you just want to scan something and I always have to go somewhere and hunt down a scanner. But not anymore! I’m going to hook it up soon, can’t wait to give it a whirl! Oh and in case you’re wondering, it’s from Best Buy, was a reasonable price, and is called the Epson Stylus NX420.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...