Friday, January 27, 2012

Bunko Prepping

I’ll be hosting Bunko next month for the first time in my little place.

I am starting to think of the most important part, what I’ll have for food!

I was perusing my Pinterest boards today for some ideas and came across some goodies.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for damaged keyboards caused by excessive drooling.

Pinned Image

I have have have to make buffalo chicken dip. It’s my favorite and a group favorite as well.

Pigs are always a must.

Pinned Image

These taco cups look to die for.

Pinned Image

Mini pizzas. Need I say more?

Pinned Image

Artichoke Spinach-Dip Stuffed Mushrooms. Yum.

Pinned Image

And for a little something sweet, Red Velvet Cake Balls. I’ll take 50 please. Tonight. All for myself.

And in case I want to go a little heavier…here’s some yummy meals too. Probably not for Bunko, but for any ‘ol night!

Pinned Image

Baked brussel sprouts with parmesan cheese. (!!!)

Pinned Image

Buffalo Chicken Calzone. I need this in my life.

Pinned Image

Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup. Yes please.

Pinned Image

Pizza Grilled Cheese. Why not? Looks healthy!

Pinned Image

Cheesy Corn Casserole. Mmmmmm.

Pinned Image

Chicken Parmesan Bake. Oh my gah.

Mmk I’m done now. And going to eat EVERYTHING in sight but nothing will be as good as what I’m watered up for!

All images and recipes pinned here & here. Original sources can be found by clicking the picture on the board!

One last thing…are you on Pinterest yet? Did you just tell me no? What the HAY are you waiting for?! Shoot me a comment with your email if you want an invite! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...