Sunday, January 29, 2012

Office Space

I was at TJ Maxx looking for some shoes this weekend (I couldn’t find the Chevrons Erin!) and although I didn’t find what I was looking for, I did come home with another goody!

A wall organizer thingy! No I didn’t technically need it, but it was just too cute to pass up.

It reminds me of a Pottery Barn office piece and for $25 it had to come home with me.

TLG_7495

TLG_7485

(Sorry it’s cut off, too lazy to switch lenses)

TLG_7491

I had plans to paint the little black label spots with chalkboard paint, but I tried chalk on it first and by golly it worked great! I don’t think it’s meant to be a chalkboard but whatever rough black finish is already on there, allowed me to do the same thing.

TLG_7487

I love it. Still need to get around to re-doing my table. Thinking of either doing the whole thing white, or staining the top really dark and keeping the legs white. I’ve had the supplies to do that for a while now…just been slacking.

My next office in a house that I own, I am leaning towards gray or dark navy blue walls, so I’m thinking it’ll look really sharp.

I also took down my pink board because it was just a little too busy.

And because everybody likes a good before and after:

TLG_5756_thumb[2] copy    TLG_7487 copy

2 comments:

  1. Umm.....I LOVE it!! Guess I'll be heading to TJ Maxx tomorrow! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! I was so excited to find it! There were a couple other styles too. It was hard to pick!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...