Monday, February 20, 2012

Blog Goodies

I’ve been working on the blog for the past 5.5 hours. That’s no lie. It’s now 11:17 but I am going to bed a happy camper!

I simplified my blog, updated the template, re-arranged a few things, and put tabs at the top for easy access!

I still have to put information on some of them, but I’m super stoked about everything looking cleaner and more user friendly.

In case you’re reading this in Reader, like I read all my blogs, here is a screenshot of the new page goodness.

image

And isn’t the little Pinterest link I created so cute?

pint2

Go on, click it. You know you want to! Or maybe that’s just me. I like to click stuff. Hah!

I’m proud of my HTML and Photoshop skills for the evening.

Perhaps Mrs. Walper’s 9th (or was it 10th or 11th…) grade Web Design class wasn’t a complete waste of time.

And now I’m hitting the sack with an empty tummy and a brain free from all the Reality TV I usually fill my evenings with.

And dream about my head full of hair. Long hair. See previous post.

1 comment:

  1. Will you do a DIY post on this? I need major help with my blog!!! Your blog looks great!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...