Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Trip to Pier 1

I was at Pier 1 today because I haven’t been in a long time and I was feeling the urge to check out their Spring goodies. I can’t afford any of the big ticket items in there, but I love love love all the knick knacks and such.

I really want one of these ceramic garden stools but at $99 I couldn’t take it home with me. Maybe later in the year. When it’s 70% off…

I picked up several cute things.

I love my tray but we’ll get to that. My next favorite find is a liter size glass bottle for $10. It came with a little plastic top, says 1 liter on the side, and has a chalkboard label. Score.

I don’t plan to use it for beverages, but I will be putting it to use as a flower vase!

First up, I snagged a few of my dozen roses from Valentine’s Day and drew a heart on the label.

TLG_7679

TLG_7680

TLG_7681

 TLG_7682

Super cute right?

I can already picture some gorgeous Spring flowers with a fun little label.

I also got this set of frames. Two came in a pack.

TLG_7697

They will look so pretty on a dark blue or gray wall with black and white pictures in them…I keep planning in my head the next house I get to paint!

One other thing I picked up are these cute little coasters.

photoo

Love, love, love. They look so cute on the tray too.

I’ll be putting up the tutorial next on how I painted the tray.TLG_7676

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...