Monday, February 6, 2012

Pioneer Woman Broccoli Cheese Soup

I’m not going to be too wordy tonight because I’ve been really busy and will continue to be every night this week. Bunko is Friday at my house and I’ve got a dinner Wednesday night and tomorrow night is Book Club so we’re going to eat then see One for the Money. In other words, I’m booked.

Over the weekend I made Pioneer Woman Broccoli Cheese Soup.

Aren’t you proud? I made something! Sorry no time to edit pics…

TLG_7571

TLG_7573

Awe, an onion heart.

TLG_7574

TLG_7576

(I finally bought some avocados…the verdict is still out as to whether or not I like them. Had one…and I’m on the fence!)

TLG_7579

At one point my burner started smoking so I got out the Fire Extinguisher in case I had to play fire woman. Luckily I blew it real good and the smoldering crumb flew somewhere and my problem was solved.

TLG_7583

Before blending.

TLG_7584

After immersion blending. Love this thing. Can’t wait to try it on a smoothie! It doesn’t dirty your blender, you just stick it in the cup and blend!

TLG_7589

Bon Appetit!

TLG_7595

Oh, one more thing…my phone met Renee’s driveway face first yesterday…her driveway won. However, thankfully it still works just fine. I will be waiting until the iPhone5 comes out before replacing it!

1 comment:

  1. I don't like alvacados raw either or should I say by them selves but in homemade guacamole they are fantastic. If you are wanting to get them in your diet it's something to try! Just add onion, garlic, cilantro, jalapeno, a little bit of lime juice, sea salt to taste and alvacado! Good news is it's healthy :) Your soup looks oh so yummy, I'll have to check it out! BTW I love that your blogging regularly now!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...