Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Free Art

If I were to shorthand that, it’d be FART.

Tee hee hee.

A while ago on Pinterest I pinned this sweet little doo-dad for free art.

Untitled-1

Well it didn’t say Free Art, but it also let me right click and save so I figured it wasn’t hurting anything. I thought about making it myself then the light bulb went off and I said to myself:

“Self, why would you take the time to make that when someone has already pinned it and created it and it’s readily available for you to print right now”?

So that’s what I did.

The link from Pinterest led to a tumblr page and I couldn’t find the print, so I just saved it after clicking it once on the main page.

It was square shaped but I needed it to fit into an 8x11 space in a frame.

So I placed it in a word file and stretched it to rectangular size. It became slightly pixelated but wasn’t bad at all and isn’t something you’d see unless you looked really closely.

I printed it on white cardstock and put her on display in a frame I already had there with previous free art.

TLG_7716

TLG_7715

TLG_7723

TLG_7726

It’s so happy and Spring-ish. I heart it! Smile

TLG_7721

Oh and I can’t remember if I shared yet, but I bought that pretty Orchid and I’m in love. My Mom gave me an orchard several months ago, and to my surprise (I’m sure hers too!) it’s thriving in my care! I kind of have a black thumb. But I think orchids might be one of the easiest plants I’ve ever had! The other one is about to explode in blooms so when it does I’ll be sure to share!

1 comment:

  1. You are so creative!! I got some questions about your cricut, I'll email you :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...